Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 25, 2018

For the future

LINK TO MY INSTAGRAM

IM SO SUPER EXCITED, I finally turn 18 soon and i have my tattoo appointment scheduled.
In march i will be heading back to Mesa, AZ. I get to stay with my grandparents for a week and my great aunt is also down there!
I should be attending a MGMT concert in February, Here is a link to one of their songs if you have never heard. Kids MGMT The song is kind of old, but my favorite.
As to the future for me and this is one of the things i do not really talk about because I do not know what i want.
After i graduate, i think i will be traveling to Colorado this summer. I think these might be every single one of my future plans and i am perfectly OK with that.


Happy with no plans, because anything can happen
My mom will keep making me good a** meals.
THANKS FOR READING MY GOOD FELLOWS

1 comment:

  1. Now pair your summer styles with our collection of shorts for girls kids having glittery prints fabric.
    shorts for girls kids

    ReplyDelete