Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

First Post, With Post




My name is Greta, I would describe myself as someone with a strong personality , unfiltered and outgoing. I tend to be more appropriate and conscious of what I post online and on social media. I know that by a click of a button anyone can find anything. Online I am more filtered with words and thoughts than I am in person. The picture above is from when I met Post Malone, a lovely large man. I love to explore and go places, I traveled from Minnesota to Arizona to meet young Post. When I want to do something I go after it, I do the things I want and experience what  I want to experience. Nothing can hold me back from what I want, there is always somewhere to go and someone to see and money to save so you can be where you feel you need to be.

1 comment: